Essential Writing Skills for Professionals
Write like the professional you are.
Through a combination of inventive teaching methods, engaging exercises, and analysis of their own business projects, participants on any writing level will learn innovative and fundamental writing techniques that will take their writing to the next level.
After identifying their writing strengths, as well as weaknesses, participants will explore the writing process as a key to increasing their productivity. Professionals will also learn to detect their own errors in grammar and punctuation to produce succinct, clear writing.
Instructor: Jill Rendelstein, MFA Creative Writing. Experienced College Writing
Instructor, American University and George Washington University.
Who Should Attend:
Any professional who:
- Produces satisfactory writing but wants to increase productivity.
- Is uncertain about his writing skills and shies away from writing challenges.
- Wishes to advance her career but feels her writing skills are holding her back.
- Needs a refresher course in writing skills and techniques.
- Identify writing obstacles.
- Increase writing productivity.
- Say it succinctly.
- Review common errors in punctuation and grammar.
- Consider and write for diverse audiences.
- Focus and organize any writing project.
- Debunk and overcome writer's block.
- Feel more comfortable completing writing projects.
Classes will be held in a private room at
Crossings Healing Center in Silver
MD. Metro accessible.
Minimum: 4 students. Maximum: 10 students.
Instructor permission required.
Payment due in full by October 23rd via check or Paypal. (Please add 2.89% to all Paypal orders.)
For more course information please call 202-210-0513, or e-mail